- 100g sprouted mung beans*
- 1 small red onion (finely chopped)
- 10cm chunk of cucumber (finely chopped, I keep the skin on)
- 10 cherry tomatoes roughly chopped (sweet and juicy)
- 1 green chilli finely chopped (deseed if you want less heat)
- 1 tablespoon of unsweetened desiccated coconut
- Juice of a freshly squeezed lime
- Optional (handful of pomegranate seeds)
- Take the sprouted mung beans, onion, chopped cucumber and tomatoes, chilli, put it all into a large bowl and give it a good mix.
- Sprinkle on the coconut, coriander leaves, the lime juice and the salt, and give it another thorough mix.
- Let it stand for about 10 minutes to let the salt and lime draw out the flavours, then serve.
- There you have it! Enjoy!
* See instructions on how to sprout your mung beans