Game. Set. Match. Roland Garros Kids’ Day
We were back again for tennis at the Roland Garros Kids Day in Paris. Last Saturday’s fun-packed charity event gave our kids the chance to see world-class tennis stars play championship level tennis. Our kids loved the event. They really got into the exhibition tennis matches which only lasted a set.
The Roland Garros Kids’ Day is really just for the kids. All day there are exhibition matches on the courts with tennis stars gearing up to play in the French Open.
Even though our kids didn’t really know the game, it didn’t stop them having a brilliant time, picking players to support, and getting into the spirit of the tournament.
Do I recommend the Roland Garros Kids’ Day?
Absolutely. The Roland Garros Kids’ Day is a great family day out in Paris and a great way to give kids a taste of tennis
- This year there was less queuing time (we arrived at 11:00 and queued for around 30 minutes)
- You don’t have to know much about tennis to enjoy the day – matches are only a set long, kids won’t get bored
- There’s plenty of kid-friendly food – burgers/hotdogs, my two were very happy
- There are free water fountains to top up water bottles – much needed
- Toilets were plentiful and clean
- Tickets were 20 euros per person
- The downside, there wasn’t much shade to escape the searing heat. Hats and water bottles were essential as was plenty of sunscreen.
If you think you’d like to attend the next Roland Garros Kids’ Day, read my tips on how to bag a ticket and get the best out of your day.
In the meantime, enjoy the pictures from the Roland Garros Kids’ Day 2017.
Roland Garros Kids’ Day in pictures
Save this Pin